- GFX3D: Fix bug where 3D would fail to render on big-endian systems. (Regression from commit c6a5740.)
- Cocoa Port: Fix a bunch of HUD coloring issues on PowerPC Macs.
- Also fix a display backlight intensity issue on big-endian systems.
- Cocoa Port: Whenever attempting to take a screenshot using the Screenshot Capture Tool, simply cancel the operation altogether if the target directory does not exist or is not writable.
- Cocoa Port: Fix some issues with the Screenshot Capture Tool.
- Fix potential crashing bug that may occur if the target directory
isn’t found when clicking the Take Screenshot button.
- In the Display Layout dropdown panel, reposition the Display
Separation menu to be in the center section instead of in the leftmost
- Cocoa Port: Change CommandAttributes, now renamed ClientCommandAttributes, to call a C function pointer instead of an Objective-C selector when dispatching its command function.