- Merge pull request #102 from atsampson/master
Fix broken option list in POSIX frontend
- Fix broken option list in POSIX frontend
f5c9a36930f1fa0889e89080e210063bee623172 tried to remove an entry from
the list of options, but only deleted half of it.
- re #59 - abuse accelerated masterbrightness processor to crudely implement LCD backlight for DD display methods
- GPU: NDSDisplayInfo now reports the backlight intensity for each display. The LMNTS demo now properly fades the backlights in and out, but only on frontends that support this feature. (Fixes #59.)
- Note: The backlight intensity is only emulated on frontends with 3D-based display methods, such as OpenGL and Metal. CPU-based display methods, such as DirectDraw, SDL and Cairo, are currently unsupported.