- GPU: Try to clean up GPUEngineBase::_SpriteRenderPerform() a little bit.
- GPU: Be consistent with how we apply the sprite window flags.
- Now applies the sprite window flags consistently between rotozoomed
and non-rotozoomed modes.
- Applying the sprite window flags in rotozoomed modes now ignores
sprite priority as intended.
- GPU: When compositing a sprite, remove the color effect enable test so that the enable test and the OBJ translucency test don't conflict whenever window testing is also enabled. Fixes the portal-in-the-horizon scene in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. (Fixes #92.)
- Also rename some variables for better code clarity.
- GPU.cpp/.h: Revert back to using Unix-style line-endings instead of Windows-style line-endings.