- OpenGL Renderer: Fix one more compiling issue on Windows 32-bit.
- OpenGL Renderer: The zero-dst-alpha-fragment pass for edge marking now works the same as the one for rendering the main geometry.
- Also fix a compiling issue in the Windows build. (Regression from
- Also fix an issue in the zero-dst-alpha-fragment pass while running
MSAA in legacy OpenGL. (Related to commit 6acf781.)
- OpenGL Renderer: Translucent fragments now correctly overwrite zero-alpha destination fragments when running MSAA. (Related to commit 3b354a0.)