- XAM: Write as many items possible when enumerating. Fixes Nier not detecting system save data (and possibly other games).
- Take three?
- Take two?
- GPU: Cast various flags to bool in IssueCopy. Fixes #773.
- GPU: Ensure texture resolves are at least 1x1.
- GPU: First pass of CTX1 to R8G8_UINT conversion implementation for Vulkan.
- x64 JIT: Simplify splats
- Vulkan: Do not bind a NULL pipeline even if a full update is requested.
- Vulkan: Fix race crash in trace viewer
- Vulkan: Fix swap on resolve (off by one!)
Clean up part of IssueCopy
- Vulkan: Get rid of the empty descriptor set
- GPU Shader Translator: Add cases for memexport registers
- GPU: Rewrite/rephrase some confusing shader translator code
- GPU: Fixed texel pitch calculation for linear textures.
- GPU: Don't use host write bit for texture uploads.
- GPU: Removal of deprecated TextureInfo fields.
- GPU: Replicated removed deprecated fields into local struct for GL.
- GPU: Improved texture copies for Vulkan, no more pitch changes.
- GPU: Stubbed code for CTX1 conversion in Vulkan.
- GPU: Make the format info table 64 statically elements again.
- Vk Immediate: Get Sampler