- OpenGL Renderer: Oops! Fix a bug where shaders would fail to work in legacy OpenGL, even when they are actually supported. (Regression from commit 8c37d4a.)
- OpenGL Renderer: Lower host GPU requirements for performing on-GPU final framebuffer conversions.
- Framebuffer conversion now occurs purely in shaders, and also
performs flipping along with conversion. FBOs and PBOs are no longer
required to do this.
- If shaders are not available, then framebuffer flipping will occur if
FBOs are available. PBOs are no longer required to do this.
- Also fix a minor framebuffer attachment bug in the v3.2 renderer.
- OpenGL Renderer: Eliminate two extraneous framebuffers, especially saving VRAM at the larger custom framebuffer sizes.
- winport (aviout) - fix stuff
- winport (aviout) - make output end with less bugs when the disk is full
- winport (aviout) - fix regressions in multipart naming; fix spurious "avi recording ended" message