- Cocoa Port: In the Metal framebuffer fetcher, further optimize 18-bit to 32-bit color conversions whenever the master brightness does not need to be applied, which is the most typical use case.
- Cocoa Port: Fix a couple of rare edge-case bugs with Metal display views.
- Cocoa Port: Synchronously force a framebuffer fetch on startup to guarantee that all display windows will appear black.
- Cocoa Port: Fix the Screenshot Capture Tool with running Metal. (Regression from commit f5ead86.)
- GPU: All fields for NDSDisplayInfo should be set consistently relative to the NDSDisplayID, not the GPUEngineID.
- winport: add --windowed-fullscreen