- Linux Port (CLI and GTK): When building with --enable-hud, fix the segfault on startup that was caused by an uninitialized OSD object. (Fixes #107.)
- Render3D: Change the Depth-Equal Test tolerance from +/-512 to +/-255.
- Special thanks to StapleButter for coming to us and informing us of this issue. https://github.com/TASVideos/desmume/commit/47a71941ace946dcbe5524359be596e4701748b8#commitcomment-25533528
- This change does imply that GBATEK got this value wrong. http://problemkaputt.de/gbatek.htm#ds3dpolygonattributes
- Cocoa Port: Fix a whole slew of synchronization issues in the entire client display system, hopefully improving stability.
- Of special note, Metal display views aren't allowed to run on macOS High Sierra because of an assert bug in [id newBufferWithBytesNoCopy:length:options:deallocator:] in this particular version of macOS. Note that Metal display views will continue to work with macOS El Capitan and macOS Sierra.